Datajoin raises .5M seed to repair entrepreneurs’ damaged tech stack

Datajoin raises $3.5M seed to repair entrepreneurs’ damaged tech stack

OREM, Utah, August 5, 2022 – Datajoin, a SaaS firm that helps B2B entrepreneurs combine their tech stack by “micro integrations,” has a $3.5 million Seed spherical led by Sepio Capital.

“The advertising tech stack is damaged.” stated Founder and CEO of Datajoin, Sam Fonoimoana.

“Entrepreneurs are pissed off with the quantity of effort and time it takes to combine their know-how. They wait months for his or her engineering and IT groups to develop inner options that normally find yourself on the backside of the request queue.”

“Datajoin’s micro-integrations make integration easy and simple — with implementation measured in days as an alternative of months.”

The datajoin workforce.

In response to Gartner, entrepreneurs are “utilizing solely 58% of the potential of their martech stack,” leaving 42% of selling instruments underutilized and hundreds of thousands of {dollars} in efficiencies on the desk. This remoted capability is wasted as a result of variety of instruments and the dearth of integration between them.

“There are extra instruments within the advertising stack than there are at Dwelling Depot,” Fonoimoana stated.

“Most advertising instruments are actually good at what they do, however actually unhealthy at speaking to one another. Stack fragmentation hurts advertising groups – micro-integrations are altering all that.”

Fonoimoana refers to Datajoin’s proprietary answer known as “Micro Integrations”. Micro-integrations sync buyer information between functions in your advertising stack with out code or engineering sources.

As an official Adobe companion, Datajoin serves a handful of Fortune 500 firms together with Adobe, Cisco, Comcast and ARM with a 100% satisfaction charge. Datajoin selected extra funding to fulfill the wants of its rising buyer record.

Sepio Capital is a multifamily institutional funding advisory agency with over $5 billion in worth and inner enterprise capital operations. Mitch RecherManaging Director at Sepio Capital, leads the seed spherical.

“I’m very excited to be partnering with Mitch at Sepio Capital,” stated Fonoimoana. “He instantly understood who I’m and what I am making an attempt to construct—each from a advertising evaluation standpoint and for the way forward for tech variety right here within the state Utah and in engineering,” continued Fonoimoana.

“Sam and the Datajoin workforce are thought-about ‘information ninjas’ by a few of the most superior enterprise advertising know-how firms on this planet. Datajoin’s worth proposition was instantly evident in buyer conversations as they delivered 10x outcomes. We’re excited to help Datajoin as they put entrepreneurs again in charge of their advertising information.” stated Mitch Recher – Managing Director at Sepio.

Fueled by this seed funding from Sepio, Datajoin plans to rent key expertise throughout product, engineering, advertising and gross sales.

Upon completion of this seed spherical, Fonoimoana turns into the primary VC-backed founder and CEO within the tech area of Polynesian descent.

“We hope that is the primary of many Polynesians to have based venture-backed firms and are dedicated to creating Datajoin a hit story that different founders, traders and communities will look to for inspiration.”

He hopes Datajoin’s progress and success will encourage Polynesian youngsters to dream of being what they wish to be and pave the best way for a brand new era of Polynesian founders and CEOs within the know-how trade.


Supply: Datajoin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.